- Hyperionix is a platform for development and deployment of modular OS monitoring and behavior modification packages.
- The platform gives you an ability to intercept almost all functions on target OS and write custom logic for the hook processing.
- Packages are small code snippets written on modified and improved version of LuaJIT 2.1.0-beta3 and the packages could depend on each other.
- You can develop test and debug the packages locally. Once ready you can easily tune, deploy and control packages to multiple machines running Hyperionix Agent using Hyperionix Management Console.
- You can use packages from community driven repositories or create and support your own public or private package repositories.
Hyperionix Development Kit (HDK) is a toolset for local development and packages testing. More information could be found in the full guide.
NOTE: currently you can’t have HDK and Hyperionix Agent installed on the same machine.
Before you begin make sure you have:
- Windows 10 x64
- A working e-mail address
- git installed
- Register at Hyperionix Management Console.
- Go to Download on the left menu and download HDK installer.
- Install it on your machine.
- Install HDK.
- Open powershell and go to the HDK installation path.
- Clone packages repository.
git clone https://github.com/hyperionix/packages.git packages/hyperionix/
- Verify HDK installation.
.\bin\hdk --hdk-init .\bin\hdk --verify all .\bin\hdk --run-test all
Detailed information for hdk utility could be found in the full guide.
You are now ready to write your first package.